» Atmel AVR Tools for ECTE333 Spring session
ECTE333 Spring session uses only Atmel Studio 7. This is a complete development environment (C/C++) for Atmel AVR microcontrollers.
For regular practice, you should install Atmel Studio 7 on your home PC.
It is useful if you have the same version as in the School Lab: Atmel Studio 7 (Build 1417). However, later versions work equally well.
To install Atmel Studio 7:
• Step 1: Download setup file for Atmel Studio 7 from Atmel (about 886MB):
Atmel Studio 7.0 (build 1417) offline installer
• Step 2: Run the setup file for Atmel Studio 7. Accept the default options.
» Atmel AVR Tools for ECTE333 Autumn session
ECTE333 Autumn session uses only AVR Studio 4.
To install Atmel Studio 4:
• Download setup files for Atmel Studio 4: AvrStudio4Setup.exe and AVRStudio4.18SP1.exe.
• Run AvrStudio4Setup.exe, and then the service pack AVRStudio4.18SP1.exe. Accept the default options.
• Note that AVR Studio 4 and Atmel Studio 7 can co-exist in the same PC.
Last updated: 09/07/2017 by Lam Phung.